Here’s a story that offers a look at the stupidity of modern Christians. A mother is derelict in her duty and tries to justify it with modern Christian-babble. And where the hell is white dad?
Excerpt from Daily Mail
A Georgia mother has given some awkward, yet sincere, advice on a Christian blog about what to do when your daughter brings home a black man.
Gaye Clark, a cardiac nurse from Augusta, says all she wanted for her daughter Anna was a husband who was ‘godly’ and ‘kind’ as well as a great father and a good provider.
She describes herself as an ‘open-minded mom’ in her post for The Gospel Coalition – but then ‘God called my bluff.’
‘This white, 53-year-old mother hadn’t counted on God sending an African American with dreads named Glenn,’ she wrote.
Clark notes that not too long ago that interracial marriage – ‘particularly a black man like Glenn marrying a white girl like Anna’ – was considered the ‘ultimate taboo.’
While she insists that she never shared this prejudice, she concedes that was because she never thought the issue would factor in her life.
She accepted Glenn as her son – and so offers her heartfelt guidelines to other parents for ‘when your white daughter brings home a black man home for dinner.’
‘All ethnicities are made in the image of God, have one ancestor, and can trace their roots to the same parents, Adam and Eve,’ she tells them.
‘As you pray for your daughter to choose well, pray for your eyes to see clearly, too.’
She adds that Glenn went from being ‘a black man to a beloved son’ when she recognized him as ‘a brother in Christ.’
What the hell is wrong with this cucked, brainwashed woman?
She failed as a parent and now she’s using Bible sh*t to justify her failure. And the sh*t she’s spewing isn’t even Biblical.
Tens of thousands of years of evolution separating the Negroid from the Caucasoid races and this monster throws it away, thus dishonoring her ancestors. Mothers are supposed to protect their daughters from their folly.
This entire family disgusts me.
Hey, “Christian” woman. Your daughter is gonna be a single mom after the inevitable divorce. Get used to it. She watched too much interracial porn growing up, lady. And your grandchildren are going to be niglets. You’re going to get the eye of shame cast your way by people every time you’re out with your niglets. Furthermore, you’ll be lucky if your daughter’s husband doesn’t beat her to death. She’s twelve times more likely to experience a good ass beating with a black husband than with a white man.
Jesus, woman, you’re stupid. Everyone knows that black males “muh dik” means they can’t be faithful. Everyone knows the potential for violence lurking under the surface. I won’t pray for the success of the marriage, madam, but I will pray that all of you make it out alive and uninjured and that you learn the truth about race and preach it to the world afterward.
I found 30 Bible verses in one source that show the Bible forbidding race mixing. God cares about racial identity. He wants the white race to keep it’s identity and he wants the black race to keep its identity, too.
The Bible Forbids Mixing of Races (Interracial Marriage is Forbidden!)
1. God wills all races to be as He made them. Any violation of God’s original purpose manifests insubordination to Him. (Acts 17:26, Rom. 9:19-24)
2. God made everything to reproduce “after his own kind” (Gen 1:11-12, 6:20, 7:14). Kind means type and color. He would have kept them all alike to begin with had he intended equality.
3. God originally determined the bounds of the habitations of nations, so they would be saved. (17:26, Gen.10:5,32, 11:8, Dt. 32:8)
4. Miscongenation means the mixture of the races, especially the black and white races, or those of outstanding type, or color. The Bible even goes farther than this. It is against different branches of the same stock intermarrying such as Jews marrying other descendants of Abraham ( Ezra 9-10, Neh. 9-13, Jer 50:37, Ezek 30:5)
5. Abraham forbade Eliezer to take a wife for Isaac of canaanites ( Gen. 24:1-4). God was so pleased with this that He directed whom to get ( Gen. 24:7, 12-67)
6. Isaac forbade Jacob to take a wife of the canaanites ( Gen. 27:46-28:7)
7. Abraham sent all his sons of the concubines, and even of his second wife, far away from Isaac so their descendants would not mix (Gen. 25:1-6)
8. Esau disobeying this law brought the final break between him and his father after lifelong companionship with him ( Gen 25:28, 26:34-35, 27:46, 28:8-9)
9. The two branches of Isaac remained segregated forever ( Gen 36, 46:8-26)
10. Ishmael and Isaac’s descendants remained segregated forever ( Gen 25:12-23, 1 Chr 1:29)
11. Jacobs sons destroyed a whole city to maintain segregation (Gen 34)
12. God forbad intermarraige between Israel and all other nations ( Ex 34:12-16, Dt 7:3-6)
13. Joshua forbad the same thing on sentance of death ( Josh 23:12-13)
14. God cursed angels for leaving their own “first estate” and “their own habitation” to marry the daughters of men (Gen 6:1-4, 2 Pet 2:4, Jude 6,7)
15. Miscogenation caused Israel to be cursed ( Judges 3:6-7, Num 25:1-8). Note that Phinehas’ act was righteous ( Ps 106:30)
16. This was solomon’s sin ( 1 King 11)
17. This was the sin of Judahites returning from Babylon ( Ezra 9:1-10:2, 10-18, 44, Neh. 13:1-30)
18. God commanded Israel to be segregated ( Lev 20:24, Num 23:9, 1 King 8:53)
19. Israelites recognized as a seperate people in all ages because of God’s choice and command ( Matt 10:6, John 1:11). Equal rights in the gospel gives no right to break this eternal law
20. Segregation between Israelites and all other nations to remain in all eternity ( Is 2:2-4,Ezek 37, 47:13-48, Zech 14:16-21, Matt 19:28, Lk 1:32-33, Rev 7:1-8, 14:1-5)
21. All nations will remain segregated from one another in their own parts of the earth forever ( Acts 17:26, Gen 10:5, 32, 11:8-9, Dt 32:8, Dan 7:13-14, Rev 11:15, 21:24)
22. Certain people in Israel were not even to worship with others ( Dt 23:1-3, Ezra 10:8, Neh 9:2, 10:28, 13:3)
23. Even in heaven certain groups will not be allowed to worship together ( Rev 7:7-17, 14:1-5, 15:2-5)
24. Segregaton in the O.T. was so strong that an ox and an *** could not be worked together ( Dt 22:10)
25. Miscogenation caused disunity among God’s people ( Num 12)
26. Stock was forbidden to be bred with other kinds ( Lev 19:19)
27. Sowing mixed seed in the same field was unlawful ( Lev 19:19)
28. Different seeds were forbidden to be planted in the same vineyards ( Dt 22:9)
29. Wearing garments of mixed fabrics forbidden ( Dt 22:11, Lev 19:19)
30. Christians and certain other people of a like race are to be segregated based upon behavior ( Mt 18:15-17, 1 Cor 5:9-13, 6:15, 2 Cor 6:14-18, Eph 5:11, 2 Thess 3:6-16, 1 Tim 6:5, 2 Tim 3:5)
If you consider yourself a good christian, then you must support racial segregation, because God certainly supports it!
Don’t even think about calling yourself a Christian if you approve of race mixing. The devil has control of your mind. Cast him out and see the truth.
Twenty years from now this same “Christian” woman will be spewing sh*t about how great it is that her granddaughter is marrying another girl. Or her pet turtle.
Also see israelect.com